THE PURCHASE AND SUCCEEDING POSSESSION OF A TICKET & ENTRY INTO ROWACHELLA BEER AND MUSIC FESTIVAL RUN BY ASTON ROWANT CRICKET CLUB, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE TICKET HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the Festival.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their agents or representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. All ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival and this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
5. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets – treat them like cash.
6. Camping is permitted only in the official campsite and with a Camping ticket as sold by Skiddle. Do not camp within the fire lanes, your tent will be removed if you do so. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park at any event.
7. Car’s must not be driven around the campsite or wider festival site after the event site closes at 2:00am.
8. Please do not bring an glass into the festival campsite and dispose of or take with you any rubbish when you are done.
9. You enter the campsite, festival site and car parks at your own risk. The organisers, and their agents and contractors, shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
10. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official event sites.
11. Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid camping ticket.
12. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Any containers with broken seals will not be permitted.
13. You are able to bring a limited about of food into the event however we have plenty of food vendor stalls on-site which are reasonably priced. Please don’t bring huge picnic hampers in but a few snacks and sandwiches etc are allowed.
14. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
15. Please respect the site and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished and you will leave yourself liable for ejection.
16. If you have any disabled access requirements please contact us on email@example.com to let us know. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
17. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the GMI Welfare tent.
18. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
19. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. Rowachella operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
20. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Rowachella or Aston Rowant Cricket Club.
21. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in to the arena.
22. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
23. In the event of cancellation of Rowachella by Aston Rowant Cricket Club, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only. Please contact Skiddle in the event of cancellation and for refunds of your tickets.
24. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets, keep your ticket safe.
25. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
26. If you have hard copy tickets these have been security printed; please keep it dry and in good condition, or entry may be refused.
27. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Rowachella and Aston Rowant Cricket Club. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
28. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without the written permission from Rowachella or Aston Rowant Cricket Club.
29. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
30. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
31. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
32. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
33. This is a no re-entry event. Re-entry to Rowachella is not permitted, with the sole exception of parents/guardians accompanying children under the age of 14. Single use re-entry wristbands will only be issued on site at the Festival to parents/guardians who are in possession of a Child Ticket and this pass allows for re-entry to the festival with or without your child. The reason for this exception is because the Festival is a family-friendly event and we want to be flexible to the needs of parents/guardians. Adults not accompanying children to the Festival will not be allowed re-entry. Single use re-entry wristbands will also be available for disabled guests.
34. This event will be cashless and we will be using a token system. You can exchange money for tokens upon entry. All purchases of tokens are non-refundable in the event that they are not redeemed for items of food or drink on the night of the event.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.